The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the college acts as the monitoring body of the college ensuring a system of consistent improvements in every aspect of the college. With the cell to guide the college in its working and functioning, the institution maintains and constantly uplifts its value and calibre systematically.
The Mission of IQAC
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvements, quality and performance
- To make a significant and meaningful contribution towards academic excellence
- To usher in quality by working out intervention strategies to enhance performance
- To optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning
- To disseminate information on quality parameters and share research with other institutions
- The IQAC of SEDC is chaired by the principal and constituted with members of the trust and heads of departments as members.
AQAR Report 2014-2015
AQAR Report 2015-2016
AQAR Report 2016-2017
AQAR Report 2017-2018